Buy Publish Wikipedia Page
-Get your Artist’s name on Wikipedia!
-Without editors, we will create a Wikipedia page for you! As you know, Wikipedia is denying 96% of all the applications & submissions due to spam & not enough resources.
-That’s when we come in and do the job for you.
-This gig is 100% WITH FULL GUARANTEE, otherwise, you get 100% your money back if the submission gets denied (all our clients had their posts submitted successfully). Our editors have a priority with Wikipedia, which means it will less likely to be rejected.
-HOW TO ORDER Buy Publish a Wikipedia Page Dj / Producer / Artist
1. Use https://anotepad.com/ to add all your details + Email + Skype/WhatsApp
2. We will email you the preview before publishing. Any concerns, you can reply back to the email.
-Your satisfaction is our priority!
-WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
-Here’s the list we will be needing from you. So please have EVERYTHING ready for us! (Tip: Write to impress, show off your talents and accomplishments, show Wikipedia who you are!)
1. When and Where have you born?
2. Details of Schooling.
3. If anybody of your relatives are famous person.
4. All details of your albums.
5. Details of your YouTube channel.
6. Links to all your streaming platform & social media pages
7. What motivates you?
8. According to you how is your music is different from others?
9. If possible share your famous client’s name. (Ex: Collaboration with famous artists)
10. Anything else you want to add you can add in this list.
11. Proof that the person of whom we will make the wiki page is quite famous and have quite big social value.
12. Produce as much as you can online link of the person which is available.
13. Produce some good quality without copyright images.
14. All your EPs/Singles/Albums list that includes “Date of release & Record label”
15. A big bio of yourself (If you don’t have one, we will create a bio for you, refer to our ID )
-Again, please use https://anotepad.com/ to add all your details + Email
-Please make sure everything is organized!
-“Pending” status = “In Progress”