- Simply go through this online payment venture
- So why use a payment gateway?
- Consider this When Choosing a Payment Gateway
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Payment Gateway services providers
- Payment Location
- How to select a Payment Gateway
- Amazon Payments
- Merchant E-Solutions
- Simplify Commerce
- Online Payment Solutions
Popular Online Payment Gateways, But have you really thought through your checkout process? If it is simple and streamlined. You can simply use this Online Payment Gateways.
So what’s the key to a positive purchase experience? A solid payment gateway, a third-party operation that provides an easy-to-use tool for processing payments from sales.
When a dollar is involved, you want your customers’ purchasing experience on your site to be as seamless and positive as possible which includes, at its most essential, the checkout experience.
Did you know? 96% of Americans shop online (with a amazing 224 million digital shoppers in the U.S. predicted by 2019), so like you, they’re familiar with the basic steps of the e-commerce shopping experience.
It is second-nature, like signing your name or tying your shoes: browse, pick a product, add to cart, hit the checkout.
Simply go through this online payment venture
Popular Online Payment Gateways, But what happens between your customers entering their credit card numbers and you getting paid? How do purchases get processed? Well, for that, you can credit payment gateways.
These gateways act as in-between services, processing inputted information provided during checkout and help the authorization or fulfillment of payments made for e-businesses and online retailers and online retailers. They’re used in brick-and-mortar establishments, too.
So why use a payment gateway?
Well, for starters, they take charge of purchasing’s tricky tasks: encrypting sensitive info like credit card payments and helping you meet certain standards for data security online, ensuring safe transactions between you and your customer.
Plus, gateways save you time and work, removing the need for you to manually input info received on your end. They also offer flexibility in the types of payments customers can use. And flexibility is good it increases the likelihood of sales by widening accessibility for customers with a variety of different payment types. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
Consider this When Choosing a Payment Gateway
Popular Online Payment Gateways Well, when third-party tools are involved, you want to evaluate the individual features of each and make a choice based on the needs and capabilities of your online store. Here are five important factors you should consider:
It’s a no-brainer, but people are not going to just fork over sensitive financial information to an e-commerce store that looks shady. You want a payment gateway that’s reputable and provides safe checkout experiences for your customers.
And note: displaying security signage is powerful more than 80% of consumers feel safer seeing logos of trustworthy payment options on a website. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
Only use a payment gateway that handles your customers’ delicate data with care. they’re more likely to stick around.
Like with almost any service, there are fees associated using third-party tools like payment gateways. You’ll have to pay transaction fees for your business so pay attention to your gateway’s costs and do your research before blend it into your site so you’re not slammed with surprise fees.
Popular Online Payment Gateways ,These fees charged can include transaction, statement, chargeback, merchant account fees, and likely more such as fees to customers for using a certain payment method. And not surprisingly, customers do not like hidden costs so read the fine print.
Accepted Payment Methods
The reality is, the easier you make it for customers to make purchases, the more they’re likely to make. By outfitting your site with a payment gateway that incorporates a wide variety of payment methods, you’re widening your sales net 50% of regular online shoppers say they jump ship on a purchase if they couldn’t use their preferred payment method. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
Using your site’s analytics, observe what countries have shoppers visiting your e-commerce website preferred payment methods may differ by country.
Plus, it’s also a matter of security: 40% of study participants said they would feel more comfortable shopping from a business that offers multiple payment methods.
Providing your credit card details over the web has gelled into our casual routine today to the extent that people do not think twice before going ahead. But this trust has not been earned overnight. Popular Online Payment Gateways, The need of having utilities, displayed and advertised online gradually arose, which resulted in a request to have them delivered at your doorstep.
Payment Gateway services providers
In the early days, each Most Popular Online Payment Gateways You Can Simply Use! provider designed their own gateways, which had limited modes of transaction.
This originated a need for a generalized Payment Platforms to be hosted, which would act as the middleman to provide a reliable, atomic and instant transactions to e-commerce business holders and customers.
Currently, the market is budding with a range of Payment Gateway providers that you can integrate with your website at a small service charge or at fixed monthly charges, depending on the number of transactions your web portal anticipates. Here we would list out the top ten Payment Gateways (not ranking them in any specified order) which you could use as per your Business needs. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
Of course, an important consideration is how well your gateway will integrate with your current platform both from a technical and design standpoint. If it takes an over-abundance of messy tricks to incorporate smoothly into your existing structure, you might want to rethink your choice.
And while many gateways (like Stripe, for example) can be customized to match your site’s feel, you want to make sure your gateway tool is compatible with your brand. Popular Online Payment Gateways, Don’t make your customers’ purchasing experiences jarring with mismatched elements.
Some payment gateways allow customers to complete a transaction within the checkout processes of the website, while others lead users to another site to finish their purchases. Popular Online Payment Gateways, Some gateways provide an API that incorporates directly into your site, others reroute visitors to third-party sites. Whatever you choose, consider what will provide the best user experience for your shoppers if customers trust your site, they might not mind the extra diversion.
How to select a Payment Gateway
Popular Online Payment Gateways, Now to your big decision: choosing a payment gateway for your small biz. It’s a little scary: 46% of cart abandonments occur at the payment stage of checkout; if yours isn’t outfitted with a smart payment gateway, you could be looking at lost sales. we’ve compiled ten of the best gateway providers and outlined all the key features for you to browse.
Tag team with the e-commerce giant to provide your customers a trusted and familiar way to submit payments on your site.
- Eliminate the learning curve for checkout processes and draw from the technical strength of an established platform. In 2016, Amazon reported that there are 310 million active customer accounts; by allowing customers to use their current Amazon login information, Amazon Payments gives shoppers a simple, familiar way to make purchases.
- Integration with your website is API driven, meaning it’s easy to customize Amazon Payments into the existing look and feel of your site. Often, it is as easy as adding a free plugin. Plus, transactions are completed on your site.
- Amazon Payments is a leader in responsiveness. It’s available across devices — and mobile capability is critical for users; in the last six months, 62% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile device.
WePay is a platform payments company that prides itself on conforming to the unique needs of your site or e-biz and is free to set up.
- Got shoppers with unique requests? WePay is equipped to handle complex payment requests, like multiple payers or crowdfunding campaigns, and works for sites of different sizes.
- Tailored for e-shops with international customers, as well as domestic, WePay offers a helpful support center for businesses using the gateway.
- Hello, future! WePay offers modern payment options, like Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Popular Online Payment Gateways Designed for small-to-medium-sized businesses, the payment service at Authorize.net can help you grow your business with a host of flexible and trusted payment options.
- Aside from an extensive list of acceptable payment options including checks and mobile payments the service caters to businesses’ unique sales needs, like recurring or subscription billing.
- Provides customers a positive and secure shopping experience with a verified safety label from the site, in-site ordering, simplified PCI compliance, and custom checkout pages. Plus, they have an Advanced Fraud Detection Suite, a free safety service. Score!
- Got a question? Or three? Authorize.net offers exhaustive support resources, including an online portal, toll-free phone support, online chat, eTicket response system, and email contact.
With customizable options for both freshman and senior businesses, 2Checkout’s services include heavily customizable hosted checkouts and simple site integration, leaving your checkout experience seamlessly on brand.
- Don’t leave the user experience up to chance. Whether you’ve chosen the standard or in-line setups, 2Checkout allows you to demo the customer’s buying experience with different settings to get a feel for how the gateway works before using it.
- Set your business up to be a global moneymaker with 15 different languages and 87 currencies. More international payments = more growth.
- Provides an easy-to-incorporate payment API so credit card processing can be embedded directly on your site. Accessible documentation resources make customization onto your site simple and easy.
Consider it the Tesla of payment gateways. Popular Online Payment Gateways Meet the newest service provider in payment gateway technology: money-mover tool Dwolla. As a bank transfer solution, merchants within Dwolla can accept bank payments simply with additional e-business-minded features like shopping cart plugins and website integration. It is already used by investment company Wunder and sneaker-selling app Goat. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
- Dwolla is easy and strips typical fees from gateway infrastructures and the service offers same-day and next-day transactions for ACH payments. So if you’re all for the latest in bank verification and transfer options, look no further.
- With simple API integration that reliably scales to your needs and provides a positive user experience, you can track your app activity, search transaction information, manage customers, and view key business insights within your dashboard. Key information and functionality in just a few simple clicks.
- Dwolla says security is “their DNA.” So rather than trusting sensitive data to just any gateway, entrust your online payment processing needs to a platform that values security through rigorous monitoring, strong cryptography, and constant refining. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
Tailored exclusively for e-commerce, Stripe provides extensive functionality regardless of what your business sells and has a resume loaded with high-level customers like Pinterest, Lyft, Slack, and OpenTable. Popular Online Payment Gateways
- Stripe features the best applications of modern-day e-commerce payment solutions: secure, customizable, quick, and easy-to-setup. Plus, the extras will win you over, like allowing customers to buy products directly from a tweet or saving card information for one-click checkouts.
- Stripe’s Sigma service allows businesses to easily view sales data and analytics in real time, providing insight that can help you refine and improve operations for increased effectiveness and growth.
- E-businesses need to think global: international retail e-commerce sales are slated to reach $4.5 trillion by 2021. One more time for those in the back? $4.5 trillion! With more customers across borders, your business needs to think about new payment types. Luckily, Stripe leaps beyond traditional payment types, offering businesses the ability to accept alternative but increasingly more common forms, like Alipay, ACH, and Bitcoin.
Worldpay is a comprehensive, UK-based (but global) service that offers omnichannel payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. Plus, you can pay as you go or choose a monthly payment option.
- As a new business, you’ve got a lot of things on your plate: meetings, marketing, minutiae. Worldpay offers didn’t-know-you-needed-that payment services, including automated billing and card updates, customizable loyalty cards, card-on-file support, and simplified backend settlement.
- Ideally, your business isn’t going to stay the same. With growth, Worldpay focuses on the future of your venture by offering expert advice and insight with support and personalized reporting of your individual business. Plus, they’ve outfitted their site with helpful content.
- Never agonize over lost customers who abandoned a sale for fault of their personal payment type. As its name suggests, Worldpay is comprehensive (think: “and,” not “either/or” features) and accepts the full gamut of payment options more than 300 ways to pay like all major cards and mobile wallet methods.
Merchant e-Solutions is a unified platform that provides a no-fuss solution for online, mobile, or brick-and-mortar payment solutions. Popular Online Payment Gateways.
- Not all shoppers are the same. Not the ones in neighbor countries or the ones at neighbor tables at Starbucks. Merchant e-Solutions allows businesses to create customized payment experiences by region, country, language, business, or sales channel, making it easy to provide a winning checkout experience to your shoppers — wherever they e-shop.
- Overwhelmed with the thought of getting started with a payment gateway? You’re not alone. Luckily, the site provides a personal consultation at your setup to help you get things started and receive the lowest possible interchange rates (a customer service thumbs up!) Plus, they’ve got 24-7 support should have those middle-of-the-night burning business Qs.
- You don’t need a computer science degree to integrate Merchant E-Solutions with your e-commerce site. Customize the site’s API quickly and easily (in whatever your programming language) in their new Developer Suite, which offers sample code. Easy as raspberry pi!
Popular Online Payment Gateways “Keep it simple, stupid” applies to many things payment gateways included. Simplify Commerce, a MasterCard entity, aims to make it easy for your business to receive payments. With online, in-app, and in-person options, you can get your business’s e-commerce tasks up and running easily and outfitted to your unique specifications.
- If customers are going to hand over their hard-earned dough, they want it to be on their terms. Meaning, your gateway has to be flexible to meet the needs of varying types of shoppers. Whether your customers want to pay via MasterPass, Android or Apple Pay, or are making a quick item purchase on their way to work, Simply Commerce provides can make it happen (and in turn, make your customers happy).
- For you coders, Simply Commerce is developer-friendly. Integration is easy to incorporate in a host of programming languages (Ruby, PHP, Python, and Java, to name a few) and software developments kits are also accessible for iOS and Android use. On their site, you can also view sample code and access engineering support.
- Simply Commerce is secured by a name you recognize MasterCard so it’s easy to trust that they’ll protect your transactions. And as one a critical factor in the success of e-commerce ventures, you’ll want reliable safety for your shop.
Online Payment Solutions
Popular, Ready to accept payments and watch the $$$ roll in? Simply put, good shopping experiences make for good sales and more of them. By choosing the proper payment gateway service for your site, you enhance user experience in your e-shop and invite customers to make purchases.
Whether you’re focused on global sales, giving customers an on-brand checkout experience, or boasting your high-quality security standards. Popular Online Payment Gateways And if you opt for a three-year term, we’ll also throw in a free domain name and a personalized email address to match. Popular Online Payment Gateways, Choose your plan today!